Because we believe in the value of a Catholic education, we make every effort to assist families who cannot meet the entire financial cost of our school.
The following are the guidelines for obtaining financial aid:
Students of any age are eligible
- No family may receive more than 50% of its total annual tuition bill in financial aid
- Families receiving financial aid are expected to remain current on that portion of their account for which no aid is being received
- The financial aid form provided by the Diocese of Laredo must be filled out in its entirely and must be accompanied by the latest federal income tax form(s)
- Parents of students receiving aid will be expected to help in various school projects and activities as needed
- Students receiving financial assistance must be passing all subjects and must display an attitude conductive to learning.
- If you wish to seek financial tuition assistance, contact the school principal or business office.