St. Augustine Catholic School, K-3 through 12th, is accredited by the TExas Catholic Conference Education Department, as per the standards of the Texas Education Agency. The school was re-accredited in the 2007-2008 school year. Areas evaluated upon re-accreditation by a statewide committee include:
- Catholic Identity
- Student Services
- Physical Plant
- To nurture Gospel values, Catholic beliefs, sacramental life, and religious practice.
- To teach the whole person; spiritual, emotional, intellectual, physical, and psychological aspects and provide opportunities for growth.
- To instill traditional values such as respect, politeness, loyalty, trust, and dignity.
- To promote the love of learning and the highest academic standards based on the appropriate ability level of students.
- To witness a spirit of community within and outside the school by encouraging respect, service to others, and a cooperative spirit.
- To accept, encourage, and embrace the diversity; religions, economics, cultural, linguistic, social, academic among us.
- To employ competent, professionally prepared, and enthusiastic faculty.
- To provide for the financial accountability and stability of the school.